Our client is a mid-sized company, which was established in 1987. The company manufactures series of precision parts on medium and large scale.
Our client also provides services in devising design of technology, machining, cutting, assembling, construction, feasibility of manufacturing and constructions. Our client supplies the manufactured components directly and non-directly. (OEM Tier)
Company’s core activity is precision components manufacturing and technology design.
Our client is looking for candidates for the following position: Plastic engineer.
- The candidate's task will be to optimize the manufacturing and technical capabilities of the production,
- The main tasks also include checking and developing the Production Instructions to ensure they are up-to-date,
- Preparation and execution of development plans,
- Monitoring the production processes,
- The definition of the maintenance tasks,
- Preparation of process capability tests, determination of intervention directions, planning and introduction of error closure procedures.
- Higher technical education in the technical area,
- At least 3 years of experience in production,
- Experience in the plastic manufacturing industry is an advantage,
- Good communication skills in English are essential,
- Excellent organizational and communication skills,
- User-level knowledge of MS Office (excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint),
- Initiative and open-minded personality.
If you are interested in our advertisement, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org !